Many primary and secondary schools are now buying in their own independent speech and language therapy service. Schools can purchase private speech and language therapy and create their own bespoke service.
I am available to work in provisions for full days, half days, an agreed block of time or one-off visits and can provide the following:
- Assessment of children’s speech and/or language needs.
- Weekly, fortnightly, half termly or termly intervention as desired.
- Advice and recommendations.
- Programmes devised specifically suited to each child’s needs and demonstrated to those supporting the child for effective carryover.
- Training opportunities.
- 1:1 or small group therapy sessions run in conjunction with designated staff to develop their own confidence, skills and knowledge.